Lightweight, configurable and user friendly this application is based on the TCP-IP protocol. Designed for both the individual user and the business community it has the ability to create conference rooms and person-to-person voice talk session.
SpyXie Voice Chat it is like a free telephone service that allows you to connect to any other SpyXie Voice Chat user with a microphone and soundcard.
This application is based on the TCP-IP protocol. Designed for both the individual user and the business community it has the ability to create conference rooms and person-to-person voice talk session.
With SpyXie Voice Chat you can easily connect to another computer running Windows and run a voice-chat session. All you need is network access and permissions to connect to the other computer.
» version 1.1 - posted on 2007-07-18
EULA - End User License Agreement
SpyXie Voice Chat License Agreement
IMPORTANT READ CAREFULLY
This End-User License Agreement (EULA) is a legal agreement between you and Laic Aurelian for the SpyXie Voice Chat identified above as SOFTAWARE, which includes the any associated SOFTWARE components, any media, any printed materials and any online or electronic documentation.
By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SpyXie Voice Chat , you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this
EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE.
1. non-commercial entity is defined as any individual, educational institution, charity or humanitarian organization.
2. commercial entity is defined as any corporation registered or otherwise that derives or attempts to derive substantial commercial and monetary gain and benefit from its efforts and endeavours. This includes all Government and Military entities.
3. personal use means the non-commercial use of Xidie Security Suite in your own home, with your own personal computer by you, your family or by your close friends. The computer you use SpyXie Voice Chat in must be owned by you or by a member of your family, you are not allowed use an unlicensed version ofSpyXie Voice Chat in a computer owned by the company you work for.
4. educational use means the use of SpyXie Voice Chat for educational purposes in a non-commercial institution.
5. licensed version means a version of SpyXie Voice Chat that has been licensed for use by a commercial or non-commercial entity
6. Licensed version is not free and you are not allowed to distribute it in any ways.
7. unlicensed version means the free version of SpyXie Voice Chat that can only be used by a non-commercial entity for personal, educational and non-commercial use.
8. license means the license you own. If you havent bought a license (i.e. the licensed version) you are bound by the restrictions of the unlicensed version.
9. license agreement means this document. This license agreement is a legal agreement between you (individual or a legal entity) and LAIC AURELIAN.
B. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold.
C. GRANT OF LICENSE.
1. Unlicensed Version
Allows you to use Xidie in an unlimited amount of computers.
A commercial entity may use the Software after pay the license fee. To pay the license fee, you should visit www.xidie.ro
2. Licensed Version
When you purchase a license, the licensed Software may be used by the number of users indicated in your invoice. If the Software is installed on a terminal/network server or other storage device, you must purchase a license for each user who uses the Software. A license for the Software may not be shared by alternating use of the Software between different users.
For each user a license has been purchased, one copy of the Software can be made on his or her portable computer. You may also make one copy of the software for back-up or archival purposes. Otherwise, you may not copy the Software in whole or in part.
There are 2 basic types of licenses issued for LAIC AURELIAN, these are:
1. SINGLE user license. The user purchases a single license for the
use of Xidie by a single user.
2. A MULTIPLE user license. The user purchases a single license for
the use of Xidie, by the purchaser or the purchasers employees.
The license can be used by the number of users the license was issued to.
You are hereby licensed to make copies of the SOFTWARE as you wish; give exact copies of the original SOFTWARE to anyone; and distribute theSOFTWARE in its unmodified form via electronic means (Internet, BBSs, Shareware, distribution libraries, CD-ROMs, etc.).
You may not reverse engineer, de-compile, or disassemble the
SOFTWARE, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly
permitted by applicable law not with standing this limitation. You may not rent,
lease, or lend the SOFTWARE. You may permanently transfer all of your rights
under this EULA, provided the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA. You
may not use the SOFTWARE to perform any unauthorized transfer of information
(e.g. transfer of files in violation of a copyright) or for any illegal purpose.
Without prejudice to any other rights, Laic Aurelian may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE.
The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of the Laic Aurelian and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
LAIC AURELIAN EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY FOR THE SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR
NON INFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE REMAINS WITH YOU.
I.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL LAIC AURELIAN OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF
THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF LAIC AURELIAN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY EVENT, LAIC AURELIAN S LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF U.S.$1.00 OR LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU.
Should you have any questions concerning this EULA please contact by electronic mail at: email@example.com